Sunday, August 24, 2008

IMPROVEMENT

A lesson I can learn so easily now a days .I am ignorning things and making others and myself unhappy by my desires which are actually not mine. I crib and crib all day long. Have you checked my lappie bag ,it is filled with so many unwanted things which I dnt clear. I brood over negativity and remain there all time long.
Then I crib about everything and its a vicious circle . I am determined to come out of it . And I know I am going to come out of it soon.
Life is not hard but the effort to change your attitude is the more hard .And I am writing this column because I am determined to change this attitude of mine . Now I am going to work hardest to make things go my way and I am am quite determined to acheive what I want from life .
There will be no unachived dreams . There will be walls but my determination will be stongest .
So ,the most important thing is having the most positive outlook in life.
Be determined to solve this issue and be determined to see your dreams in realtiy.

No comments: