Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How much time do I need..

When I was studying for my exams I used to feel that I am missing my hobbies. Everything was so hectic that I was not able to follow my heart. I used to feel bad a lot .And then it was decided that during the gap I am going to follow my heart. Now i have hte sufficent time but it needs a brave heart to get our at 5 early in the wnter morning from you quilt.

My heart still wants to rest and sleep like it has never before. It was quite tiring for me but I have utilised the exams time also . I slept at that time also . Now I will have to show the sourage and follow my heart again . The only activity that i am doing is dancing . yes , I have started reading fiction also but now i yearn to look at some management books. Not from interview point but becuase I want to learn how this business works.

No comments: