Monday, December 29, 2008

Fog

I hate this during winter times ,its so foggy ..everywhere there is fog .I feel this is smog . It drives everyone crazy. It's so cold and you have to be extra caeful when you drive. I keep watching out of my cab window and become overcautious when our drive speeds up .

I wish to see sunlight soon so let me go to my hills . Atleast i will find some snow there with no fog.
Its very hard to survive in such conditions. I really feel sad when I think how my parents live there and really wonder how I lived there all my childhood.

Anyways , I wish to go to home soon and I am really happy that I am getting married and going have a good inlaws and can travel frequently to my place. And I know this new year I will soon join a good PG college and will again be a student.

No comments: