Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lost Posts...

I again lost my posts ,this is the third time that it has happened. And it was all my mistake.
I will be careful from next time. Today my motu has a presentation and thats a competition and thats matters because prizes are laptop and ipods .
And I asked him to win a lappiiee because soon I will be resigning from my job and for my PG I would require a laptop . I have to separate from this company's laptop which I always hate when i carry it home but I dont take into consideration all good it brings to me.
There are so many songs. In evening when I go home i switch on this lappie and dance on the tune.
My whole word list and formulae was there. And net , all the net I do form home . All expenses are of company .

However I was feeling some low from the last few days . Still the situation is the same . But now I will be strictly be following all the necessary and the desirable things and yes i will strictly follow.
I dont make excuses because all the times I admit its my mistake but now things should move one step ahead.

I have learned a lot during my offical years and have seen that things should be addressed in specific way and should move ahead . It means we should grow in a process .

So, I am ready to improve and will categories the areas for which really need improvement .
Yes , now more hard work is required and I am ready for this .

No comments: