Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Running

I am constantly traveling . Since January there has not been a single weekend when I rested.
However my last trip to Alwar was quite beneficial. We have done the maximum shopping.
I found Alwar a good place ,cheap and best. Still many things to complete.
I am planning to buy a good book on Market,management . I feel the need to learn more on this and understand this . Also , I have decided that now I am dead serious for a good college ( I know a college doesn’t make a good business person ) but I will work hard and hardest.

I know with marriage round the corner this is pretty tiring but I feel to guilty of not contributing much in my work . I will die of guilt one day :(. No matter how hard I try I cant I cant generate new thoughts. My heart is there in PG. So , now its final jus go for it .

Meanwhile one more thing I have decided . I feel too much frustration and ego in everyone .
With all new recent developments and good incomes we are lacking some where. People (including me) becoming selfish . I was so optimistic during my college days and I think I got the best after college because of this. Now I have everything. Such a good family ,a good job but I somehow have changed and changed for the bad. So , I swear to change . I will be happy ,less irritating and less annoying ,will control my anger.

No comments: