Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time flies

I am growing so fast. i don’t know about others but I am .
I will have 4 years of work exp by the end of this year.
I am a mediocre in this job . Believe me its a good job but I think i am not meant to do this job .
That's why struggled hard for the last 2 years for any PG course but couldn’t flare well.
The last time when Rajat asked me what would you like to have :more intelligence or sexy looks.
I got for intelligence. I am jealous of those fellows who work so less and achieve all the success.
When the results come they are always on cloud nine. Clearing all exams and making it big everytime.I always yearn for improving but the lazy bug inside me makes me sleep all day long.

However like other time I have decided to improve . To put an extra effort . To getup from the bed .To work and work harder. To let go away this procrastination.

So that I wont turn 30 and say oh I haven’t t achieved anything. I want to improve.
I know its hard and viscous circle. You work for a day and then your laid back attitude comes. I don’t guarantee anything now but I believe I will achieve soon .

No comments: