Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chai ki dukaan ...

I work in an MNC and we have two “chai ki dukan “ outside our office.

They are seen everywhere ,infront of any office be it private or govt. I find them outside my father’s office too. My father has got sugar problem and I consider his addiction towards tea as a main contributor to it . My mom has tried hard to get him rid of his habit . She finally decided that he is going to have tea with out sugar and insisted him to follow the same in office too . He told me that 7 -8 cups of tea are too normal for him .

I was once a tea addict too . Be it any climate, I would have never sacrificed my tea.

But once I heard someone that it contributes to major calories , I decided to shun it after I joined office . Thankfully I have adhered to my promise. Only once I have visited those , stalls and my count has been less than 30 during these 4 years.

However I drink a lot at home in a big mug ,my ginger tea. How can a person live w/o these basic things..thats why in India we have everywhere chai ki dukaan :)

No comments: