Monday, June 29, 2009

Rain Rain stay here .......

The monsoons are here in Delhi :) It is so much fun to have such a good weather after a long stress. You feel more energetic abt things other than office work . So the same thing is happening now ,I dnt feel like wasting such a good day doing all this boring job . Meanwhile I always make big resolution of practising the ways of going away from this job while on my way to office and then become complacent :) . Meanwhile I have many other things on my mind. I havent visited parlour since two months . I used to pluck my eyebrows and have given them such a horrible shape that if i had left them that way only they would have been much better . Anyways ,I believe someday I will be able to reach the parlour which is jus 5 mins walk from my house. Lazy me :) ...so no more resolution for today ,jus some good reading , good food ,good sleep at the end of the day .

No comments: