Friday, February 5, 2010

I write ...

I think I should update my blog regularly .If I make a certain plan , i should write that in blog. In this way I will keep myself motivated.

Sometimes I feel very embarrassing to share my dreams . I always think if someone from my office reads it then what .

And also, I feel i don’t write to0 good. My topics and language are simple and plain .You know what i always think ,that once I will be free (which i wont) , i will make my blog good .

This is what I always feel and please see how stupid thinking it is :

a) When i will go for a break from this job i.e for my higher studies (which I am nt sure of),I will daily write in blog.

How can I know that I will have enough free time than also.

b) I write so simple and I don’t have good topics.

If I am not going to attempt how can I see how capable I am .Even if I am not , then practice makes everyone perfect and so I will improve.

So , will I ever dare to write freely and write my goals here.

To tell the truth , i am still shy . However I will write about my PG exams preparation.

I have 4+ years of work ex and since last three years, i wanted to go for an MBA.

However I never scored good for any good college ( I really want to study in some good college.)

Also , i work in telecom and I love technology talks’ and technology even though i don’t own any of the gadgets. I want to come back in IT only .

I love to know more about Economy, the business (However I was a science student and never took commerce). At that time I wanted to become a scientist :) and search if life existed else where.

No comments: