Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little progress

I am really scared now. There is no one particular reason but my PG. I am dead sure to give my exam this year as I want to start and complete my MBA soon .

Meanwhile extending the date has given me a relief, however I should be motivated. I do something wrong or could not make it will be very difficult for me to accept.

However I am keeping myself optimistic and hope that I learn new things, correct my mistakes and introspect myself during this period.

I will everyday make a plan for myself that will guide me how to move ahead. Also I have few more things :

a)I will try to wake up early 5:30 and try to do little YOGA and meditation .

b)Daily writing the Analysis of Issue and Analysis of an Argument .

c)Make a study schedule for yourself .

d)Read Business news, editorial daily and also note down some important points.

I have to keep introspect and keep checking whether such schedule is really useful or if I can change the some aspect of it .

No comments: