Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random

It’s a random post which will be published.

I thought to write about something casual. And I dare to publish this post . I don’t believe in my writing skills. I write plain and boring that’s why I avoid posting. However I always believed that you should do something that’s not in your scope .You should keep working hard and make sure that you get strength to achieve your dreams. Well it will be a random post that will not be an introspection ;).

My country is moving through many changes. After abolishment of License Raj, there has been huge change. The changes are much economical rather than political. India is known for its best brains in the world and if right environment is given to everyone we can make great changes. However the one thing that we don’t have is the attitude. Our attitude is submissive (I am not getting the right word). We lack team work ,we are more egoistic and more divided because of regions . A North India will not work freely and wont trust a South Indian. We have many many issues with us .We all are so much attached with our family that we tend to be selfish when we see the outside person . I think this selfishness is in everyone but we exceed in it .

I believe in seeing a society which is knowledgeable, competitive, united and mature in their thinking. I wont say modern because we need to be mature rather than modern. I love my country very much and I wish to see everyone here having a good life . Few years ago there was only 10% middle class in India ,now the figure is constantly changing. I wish to see the figure increasing and more people moving from above poverty line . However if someone asks me the secret to survive in today’s society, I will say it’s education

No comments: