Wednesday, February 27, 2008

KNOWLEGE

On the last two days we had a training on Employeeship...
They reminded us what we all know. There were new learning,discussion,heated arguments,games and much more.....We were 20 people and majority were not even intersted in WORKSHOP...everything was looking hypothetical to the people present there...
Anyways we all contributed and promised her that we will bring a change in the method we work...
They asked us about the habits that we want to alter...I wrote 1) Sleeping for long.... I am just on time for every thing..my morning rituals,my office but i want to wake up early and introspect myself...I am not demanding ..i want to live a qualtiy life and i believe that this is quite important....This was what taught in the work shop also .

They aslo taught us to be assertive and start saying NO ...I can't do it.....This is really impossible for me....only even I really hate some fellows ....and I can't hate everyone...
But i believe we should get one day rest after all this ...nowadays my schedule is very hectic...

But the best thing is that I go on jog and read novels for an hour....i also cleaned my cupboard...but when am i going to study ????


No comments: