Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today I burned lots of calories....not gym but walk ....like other mornings ....I started off towards the bus stop.It is 15minutes journey to reach that place...then after a long wait for the cab ...i called my colleagues....what!!! cab has not reached the first pick up point...i felt cheated,devastated by the colleagues....(in this techno savy world none cud deliver me a sms )...anyways returned home.. 15 minutes ..tried to console myself....all sorts of optimistic messages.....stay kwel...and then i thought i had to take hair wash which I avoided in morning because of cold,now i have sufficent time,I immediately searched for dryer..without that, it will take me long to dry my hair..(I have quite long hair...that sometimes fetches me appreciation)...GOD is it turning to be a bad hair day...finally in another 10 minutes..located it...had my hair wash,dried it,tried a different hair style (a large hair band with open hair)....then got a message that cab will be arriving soon..(thank god they called me now)..another walk ...but no worries.. i am burning my calories...decided to say it's ok even if nobody messaged me (it was really hard to say )...However when boarded the cab ...volley of apologies ....i said IT'S OK (in the same tone I was practising)... I was happy with myself...I received a lots of compliments on my hairstyle...I turned a bad hair day into a good hair day....

No comments: