Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sleep


This time I can't keep my eyes open for long...i want to go home, put off my shoes and land on bed....i want sleep ...its really painful to look at watch and more upsetting not to find a single progress in time...i m not an insincere employee but sometimes it happens with everyone (dis is what i believe....i m not the sole sufferer not the sole gainer...i am a cute rat in this rats' world)...so i have decided to blog....my manager is frequently visiting our cubicle area (godddd this is the thing i hate most abt this job....to pretend even you dont have enough work)...i can't have a tea also (i have promised myself to check tea intake, have twice a day ...morning & evening )...they have such a high sugar content.. washed my face sixth time (my face dryness is increasing..no effect on sleep)...even seeing others doing work is not motivating me ...now i have decided finally if joel(my manager) comes again he will find my head down ....only five minutes have passed from the moment i started....i can't continue......i want to sleep....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: