Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day back

Something worst must have happened because how can you expect someone to write twice in a day for a blog. As my net is not working I will be transferring this to my blog tomorrow.

So here I am sitting wondering where I am moving? Why such petty things bug me so much that I refuse to look at the sunlight and draw curtains. Let me accept the fact that I have turned pessimistic and that I have to really take steps to control things happening to me ,.So the best way to make yourself as the priority of Universe . Your aim as the greatest aim that cant be stopped even if there is drastic situation .

I really love myself and that I cant criticize myself just because I spoke for my opinion . I will speak whenever I feel people go in a wrong way . And yes when all these things are done I don’t have to repay all the situation in my real life.

I promise to myself and I know this time this is not the same promise as before . I promise to keep my promises ,to be more disciplined and to work hard hard and hard and do it not to prove good in front of other eyes but I want to fulfill my ambition . And let me put full stop to all my career question and now make a plan what after MBA.

Have confidence to clear CAT this year. And yes I will start working like I had never worked before . So , I will get early and change the mindset in my mind. Woek hard and just work hard. I love you Soniya . All I know that I am the best and yes I can do many things that people not even thing about.

No comments: