Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am still trying but nt satisfied

U know the things are nt pretty hard ,I am making it worse for myself ...My zeal is gone I am a stupid person who now looks ahead for the reason to cry and to cry to hard. So ,here I am again at the threshold .

I am really fed up with the mess I create in my life. Fed up with my false promises and with my lack of hardwork . I am again standing at the threshold. I know the only way I can be happy is by finding a seat in the some managment institute . And I should overlook all other things be it comments from the people or anything . All I want is to work and clear the exam .

So thats a final committment . If I have to work ,I will work in a very positive way .
I swear this is a challenge and I am going take it in a very beautiul way that I will be proud of myself.

So here I begin my journey...:)

No comments: