Thursday, July 17, 2008

VENTING MACHINE

Will writing help me tp vent out the feelings. All that I can do is :
1) To shout loud.
2)To slap this idiot person who has an opinion about everything.
3)Just to stop thinking about this thing and carry on my work .
I think third is the good option. But yes i will talk about this .
This is for all those ppl who have an opinion abt everything and that turns out to be a negative for everyone. Why do ppl notice others so much and why they always behave as they have a right to decide what to wear and what not to wear.

They can go to any extent in giving their views and sometimes i think they cross certain boundaries.I wish they keep their mouth shut and let think from others eyes.
This world is relative and we should respect others opinion and their point of view.
But I think I should leave this topci here only .

I have a future to think abt and I cant rescue my life for some stupid ppl .

No comments: