Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1,2,3 gear up

Its not that I dnt write . For the past two times when I submitted my post ,it showed an error and all was lost. I think there should be protection against losing work .
Well ,this time I will be careful . I have no updates all I do is office and come home .Sometimes I study and other times I am always in depression.
Pokhi says that this is a very good excuse of not studying. But now only 40 days are left for th exam season and today I was wondering that I haven’t ever worked over something with a feeling of competition . I never studied in 10th as one more person is there competing with me and same for 12th . So was in college.
But this time I will be wordly wise . I will sweat from now onwards and with a feeling of competition .
And yes , I will write more this time with all my progress till I go to my town where speed really sucks.

No comments: