Monday, October 20, 2008

I am going home

I love this thing ,this phase actually when I pack my bags and go to my hills. The place where I belong. Its not much heard but its beautiful . I am lucky to born in that town .I believe everyone love the place where they grew up . Exceptions are always floating.

Anyways ,I am actually going home for so long for my exams preparation . So ,it wil be studies and fun . I have to rediscover life in many ways. I have to be more confident . My father once said when I was preparing for competitive exams that you lack confidence and how furious I became .
I sometimes feel he was right . Did I say sometimes errrr it was most of the times.

I am really not confident in my speaking ,abt my actions and espp about myself.
So ,while reading this book I also thgt of implementing things in my life. So from now I am going to say this thing all day long ,will consider myself full of confidence and very hard working . Let me wait for the changes what I want to see in me.

No comments: