Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing people

What a heck !!! I have not called few important persons of my life for so long. Hey I do call parents ,my bro ,pokhi and all my college and school friends but I have not called Naniji for long.
Yes , i do get an update about her but still I should also call her . So ,I called her today and yes she too was suprised :) then suddenly when cleaning my closet I found two cards. One was of Pokhi and other of my dear bro Manu . I read his two page letter written to me . I was too emotional .
I called him but he did nt pick the call . Now poor me ,missing these chaps dearly and thinking how can i lose my brain and forget these important people.

Anyways things are little better now .And I have few things which I have to acheive .
I have decided to blog all those things and also my progress.

So my finishing date will be January last and targets are:
1) Clear MBA exam . Yes this is my final try .
2) Have a real flat tummy .
3) Speak like Obama
4) Dance like Karishma (that serial one).

So , all I have to do is to work and excersie and read a lot . I know I can speak good ,if I have confidence on a subject so i believe to nuture my brain with knowlege.

Will keep the short targets . I know now I will burn myself.

No comments: