Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life is hard

Today we stayed alittle late in the office and I went to reception to read the magazine .
I just asked the lady guard when she leaves the office and came to know that they work for 12hrs ,from 8:00 in the morning till 8:00 in the evening and barely getting anything worth .

I felt bad ,it's not the first time I felt bad . It's not that I have never seen this .In our country ,this is a normal scenario. But what I will do . I will just feel bad and will be normal in a day as this is so common. While reading 'India Unbound' there is so much anger inside me for all those policies that our so called 'National Heros' made. Things could have been different if our people would have cared a little .

Anyways , I wish God gives me so much strength that I can atleast bring a happy change in the life of one person . I know what I have written just now will be consider too big statement. However let me just write it down and whenever I will read this atleast I will again think of this day and will get motivated to work hard.

No comments: