Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The weather is so good. Its really worth eating pakoras but since I last decided for a flat stomach, i am going to refrain from all these temptation . i know God knows about all this that's why for testing my patience he is making it rain today .

Steps i have taken to reduce weight :

a) I used to get up early for yoga practise around 4:15 three years ago but now to wake even at 6:00 its seems very diffcult . So i have decided to again follow this habit not for YOGA but for runs.
So , today I woke at 5:00 and when decided to go for walk it rained ( I think its God 's some conspiracy ).Anyways I did PRAYANAM in my room .

b) I have got porridge for myself . i will restrain from the ALOO Paranthas and all oily stuff on weekends. My mother in law is an excellent cook and its really hard to resist but still I am going to try sob sob ....:(

I have taken recepie for cooking porridge ... I hope to make it eatable .



c) I have reduced intake of sugar. I drink tea twice a day (in a BIG MUG ;) ) .
As I cant avoid it , I am reducing the sugar content .

Hope to have a flat stomach soon...

Target : DECEMEBER ..........hheheheheheh

No comments: