Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random post

There is a Cricket series going on and I am not aware of it albeit I read newspaper daily .
I know my mother must be following these matches. She is a very big Cricket fan . She is really intelligent. She is well read. Her general knowledge is so good I really think from where she keeps herself updated. She reads newspaper only . Never follows any magazine but she is too good in all these things. When I went to Haridwar with her to meet her Uncle ,he praised her saying that she is the most aware and intellectual among all the sisters. I am too proud of you Ma.

I am going home in the month end . Planning to get a sari for her and also for my MIL . I just get cloth pieces ...how boring I am . However I have got few creams for her . Hope she will like it .

No comments: