Friday, January 15, 2010

I will choose my attitude

To have a good attitude is really very difficult . Its really hard to follow and to have it always is a great challenge for me .I am reading a book which says feelings cant be controlled but we can control our attitude . I am a very emotional person and I am always carried away by my feelings and I know my mood keeps swinging . But this line is giving me a motivation to control my attitude.
I am learning to control my attitude and i am succeeding in it .
I read blogs of many people and I can see every one has a dream and plan . It may differ from person to person and so differ their challenges. So , I also have a chanllenge and I would love to complete it soon . I know the delay time in acheiving a masters degree and changing my line is hampering my mood. Infact as the days pass I feel more and more frustrated . I feel that all those hardwork I have done in gaining admission to the good college was not worth .
Anyways I will not think anything about the past but will start again . I have choosen my attitude and its of CHALLENGE and HAPPINESS.

No comments: