Sunday, January 17, 2010

Its really cold ...

I thought after Jan 14,the situation is going to improve. There will be more sunshine and less cold.
However it has become bitter now . Its drizilling and its really cold . In my room I have only one power point , I can have TV+net+radio or I can have the blower ,as its sunday and my TV never shuts so its cold room . I am inside the quilt.
And what happened to my attitude challenge . It went really well till today's morning . Today I was upset .I dont know for what . Yes I know for my higher education which I really want to proceed. But the competition is so tough and this time I really want to do from a good college .
So , I thought my exams date is coming and I am still not in a strict regime. I cried and i was so low ,I called Pradeep and he is the poor fellow to whom I can complain .
He listened patiently and tried to make my mood lightly but I told him in the end only that its my exam that is giving me tension. Its not the exam but there are other things only . i look at my goal list and still found the things that i dreamt when i was in college still in the list .
What the hell i was doing all these 4 years ???
But now I am again dead serious , things are going to be monitored . Laziness is not allowed and for weeks I was thinking of buying Businees world of this week , will be soon possible .
And there are many dreams which I dont want to write in PUBLIC .
I wish to come back to my blog with a very happy attitude.

No comments: