Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The weather of this place is improving so does my mood. I had a talk with P who says that I keep most things by myself and confine to only few people . I don’t talk about an issue with the person I am having some problem. He cited examples of my work place where i try to avoid people whom i have differences rather than sorting those out .
This is true and I definitely agree. Since childhood i have found this is the best way to deal with people who dont try to understand your opinion . Instead of persuading the person by hook and crook , I avoid that person .This was quite easy when you were young. You don't befriend those people, you stay away from them and so it hardly matters what they say and do . But it has started creating a problem at my work place,where I am suppose to work with those people .They can be my colleague or my boss . And as I do , I keep things with myself ,never discuss with them as i get negative vibes whenever i decide to do . Now things get complicated these ways . And i know its my mistake but I get cold feet whenever I decide to talk to these people .I have to learn many things and i will try to open up for more free talks .But as i write this i get a sinking feeling in my heart :( :( :(

No comments: