Friday, March 28, 2008

I love my blog ....

My blog is plain and simple, no flashy touches no ostentious display ....only simple things written sometimes....I really love when I write something....We all want to pour our emotions, our desperation, our happiness, our anxiety ....and what a great way to egress...jus write ....write and feel happy....I have jus returned from office...didn’t switch on the television but simply decided to check the blog...in the background some good songs are going on and i jus finished my tea...I have my laptop and typing...what a JOY...
Today it was a good day ,we carried out few things ,satisfied few Customers...but still I have become little careless...(I dnt know where my mind is when I carry out certain operations.)...I don't day dream but it can to pressure at job ....eeeeeeeeeee...I want to break free.....even though I have just returned from my parental home ...i want to visit my parents again ...be there for the time as much as I can be there...I know my country will soon progress and we will have good opportunities at small places like mine....I really want to be a strong force behind my country progress... like TATA....anyways if not that big I will surely think to change something....we are hardworking people and we deserve to be happy ....
and i believe this is the unrest that kills me daily ...I have to think beyond, think how can I execute the plans...
anyways I know I will do it.....but I feel little anxious when I introspect myself when I see what I have achieved after my college....ok I have got the best job and its quite good technically and that was what I wanted to do when I was in college ,a job that requires brainstorming....but now when I have a wider vision I am dying to broaden my horizon....I was not able to qualify my PG exams last time but somewhere down my heart I feel I will achieve it this time...all i need to do is keep analyzing myself and keep introspecting...and the guilt will make me work hard......God i need your help also ..w/o which I can't do anything.....I hope you are reading my blog GOD..

No comments: