Sunday, March 9, 2008

Things will move fast …they just have to be completed on time to keep myself with the pace. I used to write a diary and now I hardly attend my blog. Today I saw a puppy ,black in colour,maybe a month old,quite frightened.Eventhough I love dogs ,I didn’t touch him but gave him a bread piece which he refused. He was really frightened, I thought it will be the best to leave him there. I live with my cousins. They are demanding their mom for a dog but they won’t take a street dog. Anyways I would have taken him (uhhh…I am also not sure) but he was really cute.

I had a busy day . I don’t even remember that it was a weekend. Anyways I have to study .And there are few other goals that I have to achieve. This time I will keep a deadline and follow it religiously. Yes I will do it . Yes I will do it.

No comments: