Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too much of everything

I am on the same road ...not improved much ...I have fixed so many deadlines for myself that i don't remember for what all things I have fixed those...hehehehhe..anyways I am quite regular with my jogg ...but I can't wake up early ....we had an employeeship session and they asked five things you want to improve in your life which you think can improve your life....i dnt have to ponder much for that ...i simply wrote if i wake up early....i sleep a lot ....from 10pm to 6:30 am and that too because i have to catch my office cab ....i m finding new ways to improve myself...asking friends abt their routine so that i can feel the competition ...However I am still the same...i want to wake up early and go for a jog.....so that in evening after coming home I study something....anyways ..one thing was going right in my life...my walk...and now that too i have become irregular..but i will do and let me write down a date.....will continue....

No comments: