Saturday, March 15, 2008

WEEKEND IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!

They fly like anything and hardly stay with me ...they are my weekends....unhhhhh saturday is coming to an end and if I wake till night I will rise so late in morning and then my sunday will be gone......During this coming week I am going to have a hectic life....:( ...many people of our team are going for training....one going on leave and it we will be only two ppl managing the whole work ....I know its going to be a nightmare ....but anyways we have to be prepared for that ...also I can't decide whether I should go home this HOLI ...or not.....My mom wants me to come but I won't be getting enuf holidays.....and also I have to be start my studies once again.....I feel an aversion for that ...but I know I will soon start...may be today ..

No comments: