Thursday, June 26, 2008

What really I want .....

I want to know what will make me happy .... a cup of tea,aloo parantha, rain outside,my hometown,good song coming in radio.Yes these sounds tempting ,especially at this phase when things are tight for me .When I want to go shopping,feel the rain ,keep sleeping during my weekends ..but have no rest on weekends ,its all class,its paper ,its maths,VA and DI ...
So i have thgt to make this subject little intersting.

Let me now dnt work but make this task intersting.Make my lessons exciting,take challenge to keep up the work . Nowadays I have started working...but I stop whenever I feel restless and my problem is that I am always restless..So here is that I have to improve...

So to make them exciting, first of all I have to enjoy them and change my mind frame...
So here I stand again to enjoy the journey so that i can enjoy the end.

My challenge will be to complete my task first and keep raising the mark of my performance.
And this is for a year only and I want to enjoy this phase...my enjoyment phase ....

I have to shun my sleep and work little harder for a year and i can enjoy all these things .Also my tea,my sleep can be a gift for me ...and I will make sure I gift myself after a week ...Nowadays I keep showering the gift to myself in a duration of 2 days . So my next showering will nt be till I reach Yashika's place.

No comments: