Sunday, May 11, 2008

A great opportunity

I checked my profile views(i am not sure what does it actually mean) but for me it is the number of people who walk in to your blog...and for me its only me in this blog...I think my blog is still private so it is an opportunity to write freely ..even pokhi doesnt has a link of this...and i wont be giving him ...i think its a way i can keep my dreams alive...I can easliy access it from office,home...it is jus like my personal diary (personal coz no one haunts this place :) )....

So,I have been quite unfair to life...i sleep ,eat and read a little..i know this is not the only thing to do...i have to work hard...i have repeated this umpteenth times...YES i have toooo..but i read blogs,novels,eat maggie and sleep hard...not serious about my job (performing ok ok in job)..
Now i feel quite guilty about how things are going on ..I feel too dissatisfy with myself..and yes agahst how I was mocked by few office ppl for my low score in CAT ...(but i really put loads of efforts..)..its not that I am shattered...actually I have learned something but not applying...it's as good as not learning anything....

Inspite of many efforts,I am again the same girl....There are few things which I really like to change about myself....
1)My attitude: I dont take life seriously.i dont believe in competition...that's why I lag...and no one is my enemy...hahaha...I m considered as a medicore ...dere is nothing wrong with it but I jus plea to myself jus to try and even if your rank doesnt improve its ok ...but dnt sit like this lazy fellow.....and cursing ppl,time,yourself for the circumstances ...nothing is going to change until you try to take the sterring ....And the worst part that I have noticed abou myself is that I have started cribbing...i become emotional sometimes...i think ppl are hurting me,their words are directed to me...oh my god....I was the girl who never listens to other's thinking (esp abt me) and now their indirect comments, their harmless mockery is hurting me,they say something about my dress,i reply against them and if somehow I can't give them a reply I either cry or complain abt that fellow to pokhi....dis is not acceptable....Dear winnie this has to be changed...and as I write my blog,I will change this attitude....I know how can i get away from this...I jus keep working..if you can work hard its ok jus work ...on the things that matter most to you ....Your addmission,your body (dnt forget you have to wear a beautiful lengha on your engagement),your English...(Yes my English...its not to bad ,its good I should say ) ...but I want to improve it ...I want to use good vocab in my language and good sentences...now bland English wont do for me....
2)So honey ,the basic is all WORK...(hard work ...???) .It is this thing that is going to change your attitude...will give positive feeling to me...and yes I will set few milestones for myself...I am not sure but I am getting engaged in October...things will be more clear when i go back to INDIA...but I will wear a good lengha with chollii (ofcourse lenghas are worn with chollis only ..)
but I have a big tummy...a paunch that comes out everytime...I am 51-53 kgs...5 ''3 ' its ok ...but i will reduce 4kgs and especially around my waist...i will slog again..i had worked hard with kapal bharti..and achieved a lot....however I gave a break and it showed at my tummy...Don't forget you used to wake up around 4:30 to attend YOGA CLASSES at 5:00...so you can do it again....

YES....So here's my challenges and through this blog I am going to monitor myself...
1)You have to wear a langha in which your waist is visible in your sagahiii....
2)During that time you have to work for CAT also...after getting a poor 60percentile...the task is much more tougher...
3)I will improve my spoken and written English....(there is no such deadlines ) but I want to see the change in October.....
Now my blog is living a dream..err 3 dreams....So here I work...will return soon to give some good advices from my 25 years of experience....

No comments: