Monday, May 12, 2008

I swear...

I came again to you ,because what I am feeling right now ,I want to jot it down....Its not that I will forget but this is an amazing feeling...I was reading few pagalguys' CAT's journey.Now I am really motivated.I am also going to make my journey and will write about my CAT journey with the three victory sign..they all do in their posts when there is an acheivement...

I know there is something that I dreamt last year and I scored so low that that I consider it next to impossible to dream abt IIM ...i think i wrote about how I am mocked by ppl ....I am really scared inside ..a different feeling comes to my mind when I think about IIM..then I thought to lower down my goal to any good B-school but now I jus want to challenge myself...yes i know I am 25 and age matters a lot in IIM ..my expiernce is increasing but now I am loving to dream against the tides....
to have a dream for IIM.....let me again hope ..so here I am with hope in my heart ,making a journey that my mind still considers as imposible but I begin......

No comments: