Friday, May 2, 2008

Things which are forgotten

I think i have changed a lot since my college time....how many of us ..i dont know....i feel unhappy a lot....not because of my relationship,my job(can be)...but i have become so pessimistic....i dont have good dreams or should I say I take my dreams for granted....i dnt enjoy the present moment and think abt future...if this thing happens...the sad part is that I was never like this before...something has changed ..otherwise how on earth I have become like this ..anyways....the one thing that i have to be serious is abt BEING SERIOUS.....yes ,I think I am not serious or I take things to lightly .....I let others take the fruit,I dont feel jealous of others...(dnt take it otherwise..) I mean there should some healthy competition....bcoz that is going to make me more producitve...and yaar i dont even take a little bit of credit....let others snatch it...(i know there are rare incidents) but shudnt I??
Ok for this credit thing NO...but for competitive things yes..........Now its 2.5 years of experience..not a joke dear....and yes you dbt take your job seriuosly....work little but work worth ....anyways now i have decided ....I will live for my dreams,work like the way I have previously work (hard) and if I need to work harder than any of the previous time I am ready ,I wont be lazy in keeping room clean ,study and many other things......
I will improve and will make sure I realise my dreams with in a time limit.....:)

No comments: