Sunday, May 11, 2008

HOPE

Hope is a good thing,probably the best of all the things and no good things ever die.....
These are not the exact words but near abt the words as spoken in SRedemption...
So my journey is starting from HOPE....and I hope to achieve my dreams by October as after that they have no meaning. Two of them ....it means I have to be disciplined ,strict to myself and dedicated to my goal...So i start something from tomorrow...
I will make a timetable for tomorrow and a rough sketch of the goals that I have to achieve...
Meanwhile I have to restrain from certain things,a little diet should be there...Let me make a list of all before i sleep ....Let me come tomorrow with a hope that I dnt disrespect my life...:) I want to be happy in the end and this is how i feel I will be happy.....

No comments: