Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Emotions

I am running with emotions of different kind....However I have to composed myself and work towards my goal .Yes there will be talks about my engagement and marriage but I will work hard more during that days ...So ,here I have decided to work with all my potential to th emost important zeal of my life.I vow to rise above the medicore level .I vow to strive for the best and I vow that I am going to enjoy my journey to the end.

So ,from today onwards i wont overlook things. I will be more discplined. I will folow my timetable and no matter what happens I m not going to crib . I am going to work hard and hardest. I shine when I am hardest hit and will remember that it takes an attitude to get out of a situation and I am going to make sure that I really get out of it.

No comments: