Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Asset...:)

My hardwork is my asset.Yes there are other things also which help me keep going.My positive attitude ..However even if my attitude fails as it has done in the last few days ,atleast I have my hardwork with me.So ,here again this is a testing time where I have to prove myself.And let me enjoy this journey ..a journey full of sweat ,hardwork,no enjoyement after office,studying late night,getting early in the morning,shunning all entertainment...I believe it is more enjoyable than sleeping without a goal ..its hte time when more than a few hour sleep results in guilt....Its not that last time I didnt do all these things,I had worked hard but there was depression..there was no hope,no result ,every other exam was more patheic than the previous one...

I am nt deny the fact that the same can happen at this moment also .But let it happen,all I think now is of a target ...A target which is going to become true and i will bask under its golory...
I know I have to work more harder ,complete all assingments and prepare for the day ...

So here I go and yes this time I will enjoy the journey ...... :)

No comments: