Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feeling low....:(

Today I am feeling so low , I had a little discussion with person but it was a fair discussion I dnt know why the ohter person spoiled her mood....I went and talk to her but there are negative vibes coming...ufff ....................Sorry to say but i will say I am not enjoying the day ....I want to enjoy,be happy ,make my life better...and I know all these things are in my mind only which is hampering my thoughts...

So ,let me be happy now.Let me try to forget whats bad and worst,there are so many other things that I have to follow......I will follow it properly .....

You know I am such a girl ,who never used to take any person seriosuly,no matter how derogatory comments ppl used to say ..Now I think I have started taking ppl seriously and those ppl who really make my days worse...

They have an opnion abt me for everything,you cut your hair short,you acheived so less in CAT,we consider you as duffer and you shop from sarojini,lajpat ..yuk ...we wont ever go there ..my nephew went wid me and he wanted to leave that place immedialty and so many yuk yuk about my choice and the best part is that i have received compliments over the top I chose from sarojini...:) is it an irony ....

Anyways ,they think me as such a duffer person and on the other hand considers themselves as super intelligent,they have opinion abt everything,love to flaunt there gold and diamond jwellery and wants us to give them a compliment for even a bangle (gold ) which they are wearing ...i hardly notice such things....there are so many other things.....

Hey ,is this going to be any good for me....Will it help me anywhere ...What are my dreams ,will I am going to acheive them ,yes i know that i luv to experiment on me ...luv to wear good clothes and try differently...i have tried clips and broad hairbands in office...

And i think I can judge myself better then any one else ,I fetch compliments for what i try and i think dis much is enuf to get confidence and even if nodoby gives me any compliment I shud be less shatered...

I love being dress up on my own ....Ok so here I write about some positive things abt myself and why I shud keep on fighthing and not spoil my mood...

1) I am working so hard ,each day i come home and study ,dnt watch movies on weekends but go to class on stautrday and sunday ....and den cum back and study ..
I have got no holidays ..How many ppl do ever have such guts to work for their dreams ...I am earning so good that i hardly have to burn myself like this but I do ...bcoz i want something better..

2) I inspire ppl who work hard ,pray from them sincerely and try to help them....in my case i see ppl making fun of my failure knowingly or unknowingly.....hum nein toe bina paree CAT diya tha aur hum 80+ layeee..this was on the day I got CAT result...

3)I give sincere compliments to ppl and aprreciate everyone..Yes i dnt overrate or underrate anyone..for me everyone can do any job ,i jus ask ppl to stop giving their views...

4)I am considerate...I never ask for favours ....I make sure that i dnt hurt anyone or ppl dnt have to work even extra for me....

5)I call my parents often and I want them to have a very good life....I will make sure that they get their best...

6) I am sincere in my realtionship ....I trust ppl and rely on their words....

May be results are not so good this time but now i will make sure that I learn from my mistakes ...

I will enjoy this journey and right now I have three aims in my mind and I will make sure i acheive it on time........:)

No comments: