Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A tinge of excitment...

I am going pretty ok thi stime..I dnt feel like I am missing the journey of CAT...
I am putting efforts from my side.But yes ,a definite plan is still that I have to make ...
Things are falling in place but I now need to do it with 100% dedication till JULY..and yes I am going to do .Today I am going ot prepare a plan for weekend and then I will make sure that I acheive it ...Ok let me break it into smaller parts ...so lets plan till JULY and no matter what happens I will be quite strict myself during that phase...
Also ,I will make sure that I remain on diet during this phase (expect pokhi's time )and excercise everyday ...especially tummy :) ...and yes I will take time to read the newspaper everyday....:)so done raha JULY tak ..

No comments: