Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How is it going???

These days are quite boring in office...we dnt have much work .....our managers are gone to France(anyways I was never afraid of them )....but I keep on mugging words,reading a novel and preparing...I dnt know how far it may go or will it be last year ..a merely 60 %ile...Anyways I am not thinking about this now.It s not that I am too confident to crack and go in IIMs ...it that these things of failure haven't occured in my mind..I know these are going to come one day ....

But Now I wil give it a full shot..I am going to motivate myself ,keep looking for good scores in Test Series...I will note down what all things are required and I will make sure that I will daily follow these...no matter wat happens ,no matter how low I feel ,I will continue to work hard in a logical way and I think this is more important to work in logical way and I will make my mind to study .I will enjoy the process ,every process......:)

No comments: